The MCC Plus4 Align features a tour-inspired larger lower hand design to simulate the feel of 4 extra layers of tape for lighter grip pressure and more power. When this grip is installed on a shaft, the red ridge rises and extends down the back of your grip to assist in more consistent finger and hand placement.
- ALIGN Technology for consistent grip land clubface alignment
- New soft material: 20% softer rubber in lower half for optimum feel in non-glove hand
- Larger lower hand: Tour-inspired reduced taper profile in lower hand promotes lighter grip pressure and increased power
- Hybrid Grip Technology: Moisture wicking cotton cord for all-weather control in upper hand softer high-performance rubber for added touch in lower hand
- Standard and Midsize available
|MultiCompound Plus 4 ALIGN Standard||.600"||53g|
|MultiCompound Plus 4 ALIGN Midsize||.600"||67g|