The Aldila NV Pink 55 is one of the most popular ladies shafts ever. With that kind of success, why change what works. The new NV Pink features the same constant taper design to a smooth and stable feel shot after shot. The next generation NV also incorporates Aldila’s NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) - which uses more than 20 layers of ultrathin, aerospace-grade prepreg, that eliminate unwanted gaps and “dead zones” that can occur during the manufacturing process. MLT enhances feel and eliminates inconsistent shots cause by shaft variability. We’ve updated the NV Pink’s cosmetic to appeal to today’s more global audience. The NV Pink was born to perform and continues to withstand the test of time.
- Ultra-Lightweight 55 gram build provides increased ball velocity and distance with slower club head speeds
- Maintains the playability of the original profiles that worked so well, but have enhanced feel and responsiveness due to the addition of NXT GEN MLT
- NXT GEN Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) uses ultra-thin aerospace carbon fibers to produce an extremely stable shaft with precise feel and unmatched consistency. the tip section.
- Constant taper design produces uniform feel and performance.
NV NXT GEN Pink Specs:
- Trajectory: Low/Mid
- Kickpoint: Mid/High
- Tip: .335"
- Length: 46"
- Parallel Tip Section: 3"
- Torque: 4.0°
- Weight: 55g
- Butt: .615"
- Rating: 1B2M
- Swing Speed: 53-62 mph
- Focus on Control and Distance
- No swing correction assist